Mitten's Journal

Monday, October 18, 2004

I had a fun but busy weekend. Ben and I finally figured out the colors that we want to paint the spare room. And we figured out the shelving that we want to put up and how it will look. I can’t wait to get that room done so that we can finally unpack the last of our boxes.

Saturday, we went to the Illinois-Michigan game. Michigan won!!!! Yeah!!! Go Blue!!! It was a pretty good game overall but it was so cold and windy that I had a hard time enjoying myself. After that, we walked around campus so that ben could show me some of his old haunting grounds. We definitely got our exercise. Especially when we were walking against the wind for 2 miles.

We drove back to Chicago and had an hour before we had to go to my friend’s bday party. I was so exhausted. Luckily once I got there and started talking to people I woke up somewhat. It was nice seeing everyone that night. Too bad I couldn’t get my moneys worth out of the night since I was so tired and stuck to coke pretty much the whole time. if I did drink, I probably would have fallen asleep in an hour. I crashed hard when we got home.

Sunday, my sister and I went to a bridal show at navy pier. It was pretty fun. She signed up for a lot of giveaways. There were even some dental places there to offer whitening treatments. They tried offering a discount to me too. I asked them if the whitening works on fake teeth and they said no. since my front tooth is fake, I passed on the offer. They did tell me that I could get it replaced after the whitening is done. Yeah….like that is going to happen.

Later that evening, ben and I went shopping for our Halloween costumes. He is pretty much set with his but I still have some things to get. Luckily, I think I know what to get and where to get it. it will be an awesome outfit. I am even going to do some sewing for it.

I have gotten very little done today at work. It’s really hard to get motivated when I just don’t want to be here. but my goal is to write this up and then put my headphones on to block everyone else out and get some work done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home