Mitten's Journal

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I forgot about the exciting thing that I did on Saturday!!! I went wedding dress shopping with my sister and 2 of her other bridesmaids. We had a great time. The first place she went to, she found the perfect dress. One of the other girls remembered that another friend who is getting married this Saturday got her dress at this place and decided to make sure that the dress wasn’t the same…sure enough, it was!!! Can you believe that she found a perfect dress and she can’t even buy it? This friend is part of the same group that Julie hangs out with regularly!!! So we had to put this dress out of our minds (a very hard thing to do) and move on.

The next place she tried on 15 dresses in an hour and found 3 that she loved. So that was good. The lady at the store was amazed at how quick we were. But that is the way both Julie and I shop in general. Try it on, decide maybe or no (in this case), then put them in piles. She tried the maybes back on again and narrowed it from 5 to 3 dresses. The good thing is that we know now what style compliments her. We are going again in about a month. And this time, mom will be there. It was better to do the first excursion with a smaller group so that there weren’t too many opinions. Overall it was a blast. And she looks so beautiful!!!

Oreo is doing ok. He is pretty lethargic but seems ok. I asked the vet about it today and he said to call him if he isn’t peppier in a few days. It is really easy to give him the shot. He doesn’t even notice that I am giving it to him. The needle is so short and thin that I don’t think he feels it. Plus there is so little insulin in there that I can barely feel the plunger move on the needle. The only bad part is being tied to a set schedule. But we are dealing with that. Luckily there is some leeway on it so if I am off by a couple of hours it isn’t a big deal. So maybe this isn’t so terrible after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home