Mitten's Journal

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I just got kudos from my program manager. She was very surprised that I did something that she asked me to in the time that she asked it. Plus she was impressed that I didn’t complain (at least not to her) that it was a quality issue and not an engineering issue. In reality, the only reason that I didn’t do that is because I like the quality engineer on this program and she is having some very tough family issues right now. So I was more than willing to help her out. Still it is nice to have someone acknowledge that you got things done in a timely fashion especially when I did them well.

I had dinner with some friends last night who I haven’t spent time with in a while. What a great time!!! We were able to catch up on what is happening in our lives. And we have decided to make it a monthly event. I love it. They were all impressed with the birthday adventure that I sent Ben on. Who knows…maybe someone else will surprise their significant other in a similar fashion.

On to the cat…I have decided to get him an automatic food dispenser. After talking to other people who have used them, I have been told that it teaches the cat that you have nothing to do with his feeding. It is all up to the machine. Maybe he will stop leaving me little “presents” when he is made that I haven’t fed him yet. We’ll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home