Saturday was Ben and my 1-year anniversary. That night, Ben took me to Geja's for fondue. It was really nice. Before dinner he gave me a present. It is the beautiful necklace. The chain and the outsides of the pendant are silver, the top middle is black onyx, and the bottom middle is mother of pearl. I am very impressed.
The interesting part was that earlier in the day, he called me to get something for him out of a drawer in his dresser. While I was in there, I noticed a black jewelry bag that was sitting there. He has some Jewish jewelry that is in his dresser too so I opened it to see what it was. Since it isn't very "feminine", I just assumed that it was his and that it had some meaning that I wasn’t aware of. When i opened the bag that he gave me a dinner, I realized that i had opened his gift to me earlier in the day. After we ate dinner, I fessed up to him that I had seen it earlier. He thought it was pretty funny. I'm glad that I waited until later to tell him that.
Then Sunday, I spent the morning moping the spare room with water and vinegar. I wanted to get rid of the urine smell so that Oreo will stop peeing on the floor. I also mopped the hallway and the kitchen. So now he has access to all of that area. So far he is doing pretty good. Still drinking too much water so I had to up his insulin intake but hopefully that will be fixed soon. I also gave him a bath. so much fun. i don't know who has a harder time with it, him or me. but i won the battle and he is now all clean.
The interesting part was that earlier in the day, he called me to get something for him out of a drawer in his dresser. While I was in there, I noticed a black jewelry bag that was sitting there. He has some Jewish jewelry that is in his dresser too so I opened it to see what it was. Since it isn't very "feminine", I just assumed that it was his and that it had some meaning that I wasn’t aware of. When i opened the bag that he gave me a dinner, I realized that i had opened his gift to me earlier in the day. After we ate dinner, I fessed up to him that I had seen it earlier. He thought it was pretty funny. I'm glad that I waited until later to tell him that.
Then Sunday, I spent the morning moping the spare room with water and vinegar. I wanted to get rid of the urine smell so that Oreo will stop peeing on the floor. I also mopped the hallway and the kitchen. So now he has access to all of that area. So far he is doing pretty good. Still drinking too much water so I had to up his insulin intake but hopefully that will be fixed soon. I also gave him a bath. so much fun. i don't know who has a harder time with it, him or me. but i won the battle and he is now all clean.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home