Mitten's Journal

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

It is really amazing how quickly your work motivation can go into the shitter when your system crashes and you lose a half an hour of work. I know that doesn’t sound like much and that it is always easier and faster the second time around but this was really monotonous work. I am detailing a drawing. Basically I am putting notes and dimensions on a drawing. Overall it is pretty mindless and really hard to stay motivated when you are working on it. so now I get to do it again!!!! Yippee!!!!

I am going to the fabric store at lunch today so that I can pick up some things for my Halloween costume. I am actually going to sew part of it myself. Should be interesting. Hopefully it will come out ok. There will be a lot of sewing involved. I am making a can-can skirt but only the part that hangs off the back. Kind of like Nicole Kidman’s can-can outfit in Moulin Rouge. I just wasn’t finding what I wanted at the store so I am making that part of it.

I guess I should get back to work now….stupid system…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home