Mitten's Journal

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Crap!!!! So I have an amazing opportunity. My old boss wants to offer me the exact job that I want with a 12% increase in pay. Plus I really liked working for him. We get along great and he can always get the best work out of me. here is the catch….the job is in Kansas City. I have no desire to move to Kansas City. I love living in Chicago. I love living a block away from my sister. And I love all my friends here. I love not having a car. Why is it that I can’t find all of these things at a job in the city of Chicago? This is so frustrating and flattering all at the same time. It is nice to know that I am really wanted for a job that I would be excited to do. I mean Larry (my old boss) has contacted me 4 or 5 times trying to talk me into taking the job. It is a good feeling. He has even offered to bring me down there for a weekend to check the place out. But why does it have to be in Kansas City? Yes it is a big city but it is nothing like Chicago. So that is where I am at…flattered and frustrated all at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home