So my sister moved out this weekend. It’s kind of strange. In some ways it is a good thing….I’ve never lived alone and think it will be good for me, I have my own space, I can move my computer out of the living room and into the second bedroom, and I can rearrange things a little bit…although most of it was already mine or Julie gave it to me when she moved out…..so there isn’t much moving around. But overall these are good things. On the other side….I’m used to having someone there, I will now find out if I am the clutter person or if it was Julie (I have a feeling it was both of us), and I now have no one to help clean up, get groceries, or put things away. It’s all on me. Which is not a bad thing…just strange. Again…overall I think this is a really good thing for me….just a little strange is all.
It’s poring down rain right now. I love the rain. Especially thunderstorms like we have right now. The only bad thing….is when it happens on my commute. I am 25 minutes away from leaving work and it is raining hard. I love the sound that rain makes and the smells that come with it. My favorite is falling asleep during a rainstorm. It’s so peaceful. Plus the best thing about rain….is that spring is coming!!! Yeah spring!! I think spring is my favorite time of the year. I mean summer is wonderful….all warm…..but spring is the signal that my misery of winter is almost over. What a wonderful feeling!
It’s poring down rain right now. I love the rain. Especially thunderstorms like we have right now. The only bad thing….is when it happens on my commute. I am 25 minutes away from leaving work and it is raining hard. I love the sound that rain makes and the smells that come with it. My favorite is falling asleep during a rainstorm. It’s so peaceful. Plus the best thing about rain….is that spring is coming!!! Yeah spring!! I think spring is my favorite time of the year. I mean summer is wonderful….all warm…..but spring is the signal that my misery of winter is almost over. What a wonderful feeling!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home