I think one of the most annoying things is when your head is stuffed up and it causes your ears to crackle and pop. This has been happening all day. I am really hoping that this is just allergies. I think so but everyone around me has been getting sick so I could be getting sick. Ick!!!
I have agreed to sing Karaoke on my birthday. Not only did I agree to it but I signed a paper saying I would do it. eep!!! So if anyone wants to see this feat…..i will be going out on Tuesday, November 16th. I think we will be going to Trader Todd’s on Sheffield just north of Belmont. I will send something out closer to the time letting everyone know. Now I just have to figure out what I am going to sing. Nothing too high!!! Maybe Lisa Loeb or ABBA. I’ll decide later.
Ben and I are going out tonight to pick up our shelving for the spare room. We are using the Elfa system that is at the Container Store. At least we are using their brackets and such. The shelves we are going to buy at home depot. The shelves that come with the Elfa system only come in 24 and 30 inch pieces. We want to stager them all over the wall so we wanted more variety in the lengths that we have. So we are going to get 8 or 10 foot pieces of pine and have them cut to the length that we want. Then we are going to stain them. I am really looking forward to this project. Hopefully we won’t have too many issues.
I have agreed to sing Karaoke on my birthday. Not only did I agree to it but I signed a paper saying I would do it. eep!!! So if anyone wants to see this feat…..i will be going out on Tuesday, November 16th. I think we will be going to Trader Todd’s on Sheffield just north of Belmont. I will send something out closer to the time letting everyone know. Now I just have to figure out what I am going to sing. Nothing too high!!! Maybe Lisa Loeb or ABBA. I’ll decide later.
Ben and I are going out tonight to pick up our shelving for the spare room. We are using the Elfa system that is at the Container Store. At least we are using their brackets and such. The shelves we are going to buy at home depot. The shelves that come with the Elfa system only come in 24 and 30 inch pieces. We want to stager them all over the wall so we wanted more variety in the lengths that we have. So we are going to get 8 or 10 foot pieces of pine and have them cut to the length that we want. Then we are going to stain them. I am really looking forward to this project. Hopefully we won’t have too many issues.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home