Mitten's Journal

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Things at work have been absolutely crazy. I have lost it about 4 times over the last 6 weeks and “quit” about 3 times. The funny thing is that I just re-read my last entry and found out that not much has changed. We are still in crisis mode and testing parts. The customer is still pissed but not quite so bad any more. We have parts that are in testing to see if we have fixed the problem but they won’t be done until June11th. So we won’t know for sure if we have a fix until the parts are done testing. It is really stressful sitting with your fingers crossed waiting for failures. Actually I kind of sucks. I do know that these parts are better than the other ones but I don’t know if they will pass testing. Scary situation.

On a great note….i get to go to Orlando in a little more than a week. Ben and I are visiting Susan and her family. I can’t wait to see them. We are going to relax most of the time and one day go to Universal Studios. I can’t wait!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home