Mitten's Journal

Monday, July 26, 2004

I hate statistics!!!  No matter how much time I spend trying to figure it out, I just don’t understand it.  I understand the basics like averages, variance, and standard deviation.  But that is it.  Now I have to perform statistical analysis on some test results that I am going to be getting and I have to again try and relearn statistics so that I can do it.  Really annoying.  The biggest problem that I have is that there are so many to pick from and they give really obscure descriptions of when to use each of them.  plus the descriptions are written is statistics-speak.  I really need this to be explained to me in “English”.  I think I need to invest in statistics for dummies or something like that.

On another note…I think I am going to start trying to teach myself Spanish.  It is something that I have always wanted to do but have never taken the time for.  And since I have almost 3 hours per day in commuting time, I should use it to better myself. 

2 Comments:

  • Hola,

    Que bueno para ti de que tu estas estudiar el espanol. A mi, yo hablo con mi companero de piso cada dia en el espanol. Entonces - yo puedo hablar "espanglish."

    Buena suerte!

    CTodd

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:19 PM  

  • ctodd,

    i had to go to the web to translate that for me. thank you for your well wishes with my learning spanish.

    mitten

    By Blogger mitten, at 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home