Mitten's Journal

Monday, June 14, 2004

Oreo update… he is still fat. But that is nothing new. I testing things out by feeding him a bunch of food in the morning and seeing if that made a difference in his attitude problem (the pooping in the bathtub issue). Well it didn’t. plus he was eating a half a cub more food than he was supposed to. Then I realized that his pooping in the bathtub was probably a habit now. So I closed off the bathroom to him. I also closed my bedroom door to him since I didn’t want him doing anything on my bed. Well he finally went in the litter box again. Yeah!!! Yesterday, I opened the doors to him again. No issues!! Again yeah!! But today is the big test. I have opened the bathroom door and my bedroom door to him. I will find out tonight if it is all fixed.

So my department has moved from one building to another over the weekend. It is always fun trying to get everything set back up the way you want it. Right now I have a drawer that is completely in my way and my keyboard tray that goes under my desk doesn’t have the stopper on it. So realistically I could have my keyboard and holder (which is very heavy) fall out on my lab if I pull it too far. The good part is that now my department is back in our old building…which we love. It used to be a restaurant years ago. We have a pond that goes under a walkway in the building into an inner courtyard area that is open to the outside. We are hopefully going to have a cookout there this week.

The only really bad thing so far today is that our CAD system is down. At first we thought it was because of the move…but then we found out that it is a worldwide problem. Not that this is good but at least it isn’t because of our move. So now I am unpacked and ready to work….and can’t do any of it since all the work that I have to work on today is on CAD. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home