Mitten's Journal

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

So I have officially been taken off of the crazy program. This is mostly good. I was getting really stressed and probably needed a break from it for a while. The only problem is that now I won’t get to see this project to completion. I know that we had gotten to the point where I was just testing things and seeing how we are doing. But I would have like to see which solution ended up working. I will find this out but it would be nicer to be a part of it. On the other hand, I get to start working on a new program and I love doing that. So overall, I am much happier today than I have been in quite a while.

Plus Bn and I get to go to Orlando on Friday to see Susan!!!! I can’t wait. I get to play with her wonderful baby boy. And spend time with her and her husband who is a really wonderful husband to her.

Great….so I get on a program where I can use CAD again….and the system just ate the drawing that I was working. 2 hours down the tube. I now remember why I don’t like working on CAD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home