i have a crazy cat!!! Oreo and I are having a battle of wills…and he is winning... he is pooping in the tub because he wants me to feed him more. He even looks mean at me when I find it. he is 22 pounds and needs to lose some of it. I did notice that even though a gave him a ton of food on Saturday, he didn’t eat it all. I think he just freaks out when there isn't very much food there and eats it really fast. so I am going to do a test tonight. I am going to fill his bowl with 2 cups of food and then tomorrow night at the same time, I am going to measure what is left over to see how much he is really eating in one day. according to the vet he is supposed to eat 1 cup per day, if I find out that he is eating more than that then i will have to go back to feeding him less but maybe i will lower the amount over a month. if he is eating only a cup, then i will check it a few more times this week. hopefully that is what it is and we can live in a more peaceful (and less smelly) household.
the only good part right now is that at least he is always doing this in the bathtub and not on my furniture or bed. it is pretty easy to clean. still sucks though...
the only good part right now is that at least he is always doing this in the bathtub and not on my furniture or bed. it is pretty easy to clean. still sucks though...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home