Mitten's Journal

Friday, June 25, 2004

As you might have been able to tell by my last few blogs…I really want to find a new job. I have finally put a plan together and wanted to put it down in writing so that it actually encourages me to follow through on some of these things.

1. Do searches on monster, careerbuilder, etc. to find companies that hire in program/project management. Preferably in an engineering company. And it must be in the city!!
2. Make a list of companies that I would like to call to find out more.
3. Research these companies online to see what kind of companies they are.
4. Write up an opening statement that I can say to hiring managers or HR to begin the conversation.
5. Call the companies to see about coming in to talk to them.

That is my start. So far, I have done some of the first 2 items. My next steps are to do more research on the companies and write an opening statement. I want to start step 5 by next week so wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home