I am actually excited about some shoes that I bought. I am not normally a shoe person. I have had 3 different surgeries on my feet and have scars as a result on the sides of my feet. This usually causes me issues when buying shoes since many shoes have seams or stop right on my scars. This is really annoying to me. Of course I don’t usually find out that they don’t work until I have worn them out. Plus I am just really bad at finding heels that are comfortable. I hate walking on the ball of my foot all day. I have finally found some heels that fix that particular issue. Plus they are leather so I can put leather softener on them to help keep them from rubbing on my scars. There is a new manufacturing method for designing heels. It is called insolia…it allows a person to walk on the heel of their foot (where they are supposed to) instead of the ball where it hurts over time. if you are interesting in checking them out go to insolia. They sell only one style in Chicago currently at Nordstrom’s and I bought a pair last night. They allow Amalfi to use it on some of their shoes. It would have the insolia symbol in the shoe itself it if has this process. Apparently, DKNY is going to be bringing out shoes with this soon. The shoes are a little pricey but I figured that since I have such problems and only actually wear 1 out of every 3-4 pairs of shoes that I buy, I am probably getting by cheaper in the long run. I’ll let you know how they are after I have worn them out for an evening.
If anyone sees Ben out…..call him Mac Daddy…..since that is what he is now. He went Mac crazy last night….iMac, iPod, etc. he is very happy!!!! I will be too after he shows me how to use everything.
Now we just need to paint the spare room (den) so that we can put up the shelving and set the computer up in their. Hopefully we can do this the second weekend in November.
If anyone sees Ben out…..call him Mac Daddy…..since that is what he is now. He went Mac crazy last night….iMac, iPod, etc. he is very happy!!!! I will be too after he shows me how to use everything.
Now we just need to paint the spare room (den) so that we can put up the shelving and set the computer up in their. Hopefully we can do this the second weekend in November.

2 Comments:
Dood-
I'm SO getting one of those fancy-schmancy iMac G5s soon. They are AWESOME!
Bummer i'll miss ya next week.
--CTodd
By
Anonymous, at 7:39 AM
i know that ben is all excited about it. i will probably get more excited after i see what it can do. i love the size of it though. imagine...the monitor is the entire computer....no separate box.....and it is only 2 inches thick. plus he got the wireless keyboard and wireless mouse.
have a great time in chicago.....sorry i will miss you. maybe i will see you at the airport if you are delayed...but hopefully that won't happen for your sake.
By
mitten, at 8:20 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home