Mitten's Journal

Monday, November 01, 2004

It’s raining, it’s pouring….i love the rain except when it is cold. Then it is icky!!!! Which is exactly what it is outside right now. I just had to walk from my building to the main building and of course it had to be today. So now I am sitting at my desk soaked. Luckily I had my umbrella unlike the guy that I walked past on my way back.

I want to send out congratulations to Nancy and her new baby boy, Benjamin Charles.

Had a nice weekend….went bridesmaid dress shopping with my sis. Found some possibilities but want some of the other girls to try them on first before deciding. Took Oreo to the vet again. Had to check his glucose levels. He was a little low this time so we have to back off on the insulin a little.

We had our meeting to figure out what to name our company and how to set it up. We have some possible names and we have figured out that initially we are going to try and get into businesses to teach relaxation workshops. Then we’ll see where it goes from there. At least it is a start.

Later that night, we went to a Halloween party. There were some great costumes. I drank a little too much that night and spent all Sunday recovering.

This is going to be a really short week for me. 2 workdays then I am off the rest of the week. Ben and I are going to San Francisco for a long weekend. I can’t wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home