Big News!!!
Ben and I are expecting a baby!!!!! I am 13 weeks along now (the first trimester is complete). Things are going fine. Very minor morning sickness and some issues with being tired but that has been it. Oh and I guess I’ve been emotional at times (so says Ben). But not too bad. We have a check up this Thursday and we get to hear the baby’s heartbeat for the first time. Pretty cool!!!
We are very excited! We are not going to find out the sex of the baby and we aren’t going to tell anyone the names that we are considering. You will all find out after the baby is born in March (at least that is what they are telling us is the due date).
Keep your fingers crossed that everything will keep going fine.
We are very excited! We are not going to find out the sex of the baby and we aren’t going to tell anyone the names that we are considering. You will all find out after the baby is born in March (at least that is what they are telling us is the due date).
Keep your fingers crossed that everything will keep going fine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home