Back to the daily grind…
We are back from our honeymoon and back at work. Our honeymoon was a blast. I am still suffering from jetlag a little but not too bad. Ben wrote in a journal during our whole trip and I am going to spend the next couple of weeks putting his entries into this blog. I don’t have it now so can’t start until later.
But here is the highlight version….
1. Amsterdam has lots of bikes and canals.
2. The red light district is interesting and most of the stores reminded me of stores in boystown where I live.
3. The sleeper car on the overnight train is a really small room with really tiny bunk beds. Interesting though.
4. Prague is amazing and I highly recommend it.
5. Having a 7 minute “layover” between trains is stressful especially when the first train gets to the station 5 minutes late. But we made it.
6. Salzburg is very picturesque. Especially if you take a ride into the countryside.
7. It also has 42 places of worship. 1 protestant church, 1 synagogue, and 40 catholic churches.
Those are the highlights….more to follow.
Also, I just got a Dyson vacuum cleaner and it is amazing. Hopefully it will help with my allergies.
But here is the highlight version….
1. Amsterdam has lots of bikes and canals.
2. The red light district is interesting and most of the stores reminded me of stores in boystown where I live.
3. The sleeper car on the overnight train is a really small room with really tiny bunk beds. Interesting though.
4. Prague is amazing and I highly recommend it.
5. Having a 7 minute “layover” between trains is stressful especially when the first train gets to the station 5 minutes late. But we made it.
6. Salzburg is very picturesque. Especially if you take a ride into the countryside.
7. It also has 42 places of worship. 1 protestant church, 1 synagogue, and 40 catholic churches.
Those are the highlights….more to follow.
Also, I just got a Dyson vacuum cleaner and it is amazing. Hopefully it will help with my allergies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home