PAIN
Time to bitch….
Warning….talking about cramps in this entry…..
Isn’t it bad enough that women have to deal with the “ickiness” of that time of the month but does it have to hurt so much!!!!! What is really difficult for me is that I am the only girl in my department of 30 people and the girls that I do know, I don’t know that well. So I have no one to complain to. And I feel like complaining!!!! I typically have pms for a day and that would be today!!! Normally I can ignore it but today the pain is too bad. I didn’t bring meds with me either…I was able to get some aspirin from one of the guys (I lied about why I needed it). But it hasn’t started helping yet. I know that people have cramps worse than me so I’m trying not to bitch too much. But I hurt!!!!!
On a good note, it looks like I won’t be having this during my wedding anymore. I thought it might happen then but now it looks like I might be fine!!!! Not something I wanted to deal with on that day.
Ok…..sorry about this entry…..just needed to vent and I have no one here to do that with.
Warning….talking about cramps in this entry…..
Isn’t it bad enough that women have to deal with the “ickiness” of that time of the month but does it have to hurt so much!!!!! What is really difficult for me is that I am the only girl in my department of 30 people and the girls that I do know, I don’t know that well. So I have no one to complain to. And I feel like complaining!!!! I typically have pms for a day and that would be today!!! Normally I can ignore it but today the pain is too bad. I didn’t bring meds with me either…I was able to get some aspirin from one of the guys (I lied about why I needed it). But it hasn’t started helping yet. I know that people have cramps worse than me so I’m trying not to bitch too much. But I hurt!!!!!
On a good note, it looks like I won’t be having this during my wedding anymore. I thought it might happen then but now it looks like I might be fine!!!! Not something I wanted to deal with on that day.
Ok…..sorry about this entry…..just needed to vent and I have no one here to do that with.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home