Mitten's Journal

Thursday, March 09, 2006

bowling and funny cat

Still busy…both with work and the wedding.

We are starting to get replys back on our invites. It is so exciting to come home and see who can make it.

Ben and I had our bowling league last night. I am very excited about how I did. I usually average around a 105. but last night…I was on!!! I got a 147 for the first game, 141 for the second, and 147 for the third. I had a 435 series and now have the 3rd highest woman’s series on our league. It was a blast!!

Oreo has been acting weird in a funny way in the mornings. He has gotten into the habit of meowling at us from down the hallway even though he can just come in and see us. He usually starts doing this right after our first alarm goes off. Then I usually yell to him something like…what do you want???? And he stops for a minute. Then he starts again. He doesn’t need food because we have an auto feeder and he gets his food 15 minutes before our alarm goes off. Basically I think he has decided that he wants us up with him. So after a half an hour of talking with him, I will finally get up. About a half an hour later, ben gets up. Then the funniest thing happens…oreo gets in our bed and goes to sleep. If we bother him, he has this look of discontent like why are you bothering me??? So basically, he wants us up so that he can have the bed and place to himself. So spoiled.

1 Comments:

  • That's awesome! I love it because I can picture Oreo so clearly doing that and then glaring at you if you disturb him. ^___^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home