going good.
Wow things have been busy. Work is going well. They already sent me to Minneapolis to meet with a supplier. So I was there overnight on Tuesday. They are really starting to give me projects that aren’t just busy work. I have already been able to positively contribute to the group.
I am being sent to Dallas for training on their CAD system so that I can do better at creating 3-D models and drawings. That will be the week of January 30th. So if anyone knows anyone in the Dallas area and would like to tell me places to go during the week that would be great. Ben is joining me the weekend after my training so we can have a non-wedding planning weekend.
The wedding planning is still going strong. We have ordered our wedding rings. Ben is almost done designing our invitations, reply cards, place cards, and programs. They are amazing. I love what he has done. I would have just bought something from the store if it was up to me but these are so much better and more personal.
That’s all for now. Nothing real exciting. But at least I have been busy and am appreciated. Nice change.
I am being sent to Dallas for training on their CAD system so that I can do better at creating 3-D models and drawings. That will be the week of January 30th. So if anyone knows anyone in the Dallas area and would like to tell me places to go during the week that would be great. Ben is joining me the weekend after my training so we can have a non-wedding planning weekend.
The wedding planning is still going strong. We have ordered our wedding rings. Ben is almost done designing our invitations, reply cards, place cards, and programs. They are amazing. I love what he has done. I would have just bought something from the store if it was up to me but these are so much better and more personal.
That’s all for now. Nothing real exciting. But at least I have been busy and am appreciated. Nice change.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home