more details!!
Ok…so here it is. I went through 2 different interviews, with 7 different people. And all of them were very relaxed. I felt comfortable. The nervousness that I did feel was more an excited nervousness. So I think that is good. I was told that they liked me and were going to discuss making me an offer. Then I had to wait almost a week for it to come. I got everything I asked for. The pay, vacation time, etc. the best part was that I was completely myself during the interview process. I didn’t put on a front or anything. So I know that they are hiring me because they really want me and not the “person” I pretended to be.
So I start on December 29th so that I can get my insurance sooner. Basically, if I start on the 29th then my insurance kicks in on Feb. 1st. if I wait until January 3rd then my insurance starts on March 1st. I’m very glad they were willing to work with me on that.
I am supposed to put in my notice today and have my last day on December 26th but I am having a little issue. My boss is in Lincoln Nebraska, his boss is in Auburn Hills, MI, and all the bosses above them are located in our Auburn Hills office. I did find out that the guy 3 above me is here today but I haven’t been able to find him. So at this point…I haven’t put in my resignation notice. It’s driving me a little batty. I just want to get this over with.
The new company is located in Des Plaines and much easier for me to get to. It is a company that designs products for the automotive industry just like I do now. plus I will be working on electro-mechanical parts just like I do now. there are some differences to the parts but it will be a good fit for me. I’m not completely going out of my comfort zone.
Anyway….thank all of you for your positive thoughts and energy. It meant a lot to me.
Now if only I could put in my resignation and get on with it!!!
So I start on December 29th so that I can get my insurance sooner. Basically, if I start on the 29th then my insurance kicks in on Feb. 1st. if I wait until January 3rd then my insurance starts on March 1st. I’m very glad they were willing to work with me on that.
I am supposed to put in my notice today and have my last day on December 26th but I am having a little issue. My boss is in Lincoln Nebraska, his boss is in Auburn Hills, MI, and all the bosses above them are located in our Auburn Hills office. I did find out that the guy 3 above me is here today but I haven’t been able to find him. So at this point…I haven’t put in my resignation notice. It’s driving me a little batty. I just want to get this over with.
The new company is located in Des Plaines and much easier for me to get to. It is a company that designs products for the automotive industry just like I do now. plus I will be working on electro-mechanical parts just like I do now. there are some differences to the parts but it will be a good fit for me. I’m not completely going out of my comfort zone.
Anyway….thank all of you for your positive thoughts and energy. It meant a lot to me.
Now if only I could put in my resignation and get on with it!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home