still here
i'm still around just been busy planning our wedding and finding a new job.
wedding plans are going well. everything is falling together pretty nicely. the entertainment is verbally booked. honeymoon is being booked as i write. flowers have been picked out and assuming the cost isn't insane, they are all set.
job shopping is going ok too. i had an interview with a company that i liked. it sounds like they are interested in me and i hope to hear back this week on if they want me in for a 2nd interview. cross your fingers.
as for this weekend....
We had a good thanksgiving. Very busy. Jody and I cooked thanksgiving dinner for 9 people. It went really well. Everything was good.
Then the rest of the weekend ben and i got lots of stuff done. We cleaned out our storage locker in the basement so that we have room to put more of our stuff from upstairs in it. Plus we moved some of the stuff out to Ben's garage that he rents for storage. That took us most of the day on Friday. Saturday we did some more organizing and then went to the mall to shop for another interview jacket for me. Hopefully I will need it soon. While we were there, we found a couple of xmas gifts and some new shoes for me. My work ones were getting pretty old. Then we saw Harry Potter. Sunday, we spent making more of our save the dates. It will probably be going out this week so watch the mail. And then I finished a creative memories album for my mom's 60th birthday. We are going there this weekend to surprise her. And lastly this weekend we had dinner with Ben's sister and brother-in-law and his aunt and uncle. I'm so glad we did since we found out that it was there 57th anniversary. Needless to say...I am tired today and needed another day off to recover from our activities this weekend. Overall though....I'm glad we got all this done. There is still more to do but at least we have put a dent in it.
wedding plans are going well. everything is falling together pretty nicely. the entertainment is verbally booked. honeymoon is being booked as i write. flowers have been picked out and assuming the cost isn't insane, they are all set.
job shopping is going ok too. i had an interview with a company that i liked. it sounds like they are interested in me and i hope to hear back this week on if they want me in for a 2nd interview. cross your fingers.
as for this weekend....
We had a good thanksgiving. Very busy. Jody and I cooked thanksgiving dinner for 9 people. It went really well. Everything was good.
Then the rest of the weekend ben and i got lots of stuff done. We cleaned out our storage locker in the basement so that we have room to put more of our stuff from upstairs in it. Plus we moved some of the stuff out to Ben's garage that he rents for storage. That took us most of the day on Friday. Saturday we did some more organizing and then went to the mall to shop for another interview jacket for me. Hopefully I will need it soon. While we were there, we found a couple of xmas gifts and some new shoes for me. My work ones were getting pretty old. Then we saw Harry Potter. Sunday, we spent making more of our save the dates. It will probably be going out this week so watch the mail. And then I finished a creative memories album for my mom's 60th birthday. We are going there this weekend to surprise her. And lastly this weekend we had dinner with Ben's sister and brother-in-law and his aunt and uncle. I'm so glad we did since we found out that it was there 57th anniversary. Needless to say...I am tired today and needed another day off to recover from our activities this weekend. Overall though....I'm glad we got all this done. There is still more to do but at least we have put a dent in it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home