allergic to mom
Looks like I am allergic to my mom. Or at least to her smoking. My parents visited us over the weekend and stayed at our place. This is fine. They are easy to put up but my mom’s smoking is hard on my allergies and asthma. She only smokes outside on the balcony but the smoke is still with her when she walks back into our place. It is just always there. So I suffer. I finally feel better but my head is still a little stuffy. My lungs were killing me this weekend. And even this morning.
I am having a real dilemma with her smoking. It causes me pain and suffering and I am beginning to think it isn’t a good idea for me to have them stay at my place or stay at their place when we visit for the holidays. I’m tired of her smoking but know there is nothing that I can do to get her to quit. It’s just really hard knowing that her smoking means more to her than my health does. I know that isn’t fair to say but it is how I feel.
On a nicer note, I just saved a moth. He was flying against the glass doors in our place trying to get out so I opened the door for him. He wasn’t smart enough to realize that I was trying to help him so he flew further away from me so I had to kind of push him towards the open door so he could get free. Then he did and I was happy.
I am having a real dilemma with her smoking. It causes me pain and suffering and I am beginning to think it isn’t a good idea for me to have them stay at my place or stay at their place when we visit for the holidays. I’m tired of her smoking but know there is nothing that I can do to get her to quit. It’s just really hard knowing that her smoking means more to her than my health does. I know that isn’t fair to say but it is how I feel.
On a nicer note, I just saved a moth. He was flying against the glass doors in our place trying to get out so I opened the door for him. He wasn’t smart enough to realize that I was trying to help him so he flew further away from me so I had to kind of push him towards the open door so he could get free. Then he did and I was happy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home