Oops!!!
I have been working some really strange hours the last couple of weeks. Some days are normal, like today but other days I work from 1-9pm. We have testing that needs to be done so when I work late, we actually have someone on the testing equipment from 7am until 9pm. It has helped a lot. The good thing is that my company is loaning me a company car for these couple of weeks. It is a nice 2005 Ford Escape. Fun SUV. I’m not normally a fan of SUV’s but this one is smaller. Too many blind spots though.
Anyway…so I was driving home on the Eisenhower last night around 9:30pm and zipping along at 70mph…a little fast but not too bad compared to the other traffic. I was in the very left lane, slowly passing a car when another car come flying up behind me. My first thought was what an ass. So I speed up a little to get around this car faster just as I get up to 75mph, I realize that it is a cop behind me. Oops!!! So I start to slow down thinking that I will need to get over when he stops me. But I can’t get over since there are cars in the lane next to me. I’m still waiting for the lights at this time. then all of a sudden, the cop moves over 2 lanes to the right, zips around all of us and gets back in front of me. Then he just takes off. Looks like it was my lucky day.
Anyway…so I was driving home on the Eisenhower last night around 9:30pm and zipping along at 70mph…a little fast but not too bad compared to the other traffic. I was in the very left lane, slowly passing a car when another car come flying up behind me. My first thought was what an ass. So I speed up a little to get around this car faster just as I get up to 75mph, I realize that it is a cop behind me. Oops!!! So I start to slow down thinking that I will need to get over when he stops me. But I can’t get over since there are cars in the lane next to me. I’m still waiting for the lights at this time. then all of a sudden, the cop moves over 2 lanes to the right, zips around all of us and gets back in front of me. Then he just takes off. Looks like it was my lucky day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home