Mitten's Journal

Friday, May 27, 2005

Wow…I am very sore and tired. I ran the chase corporate challenge last night. It is 3.5 miles long. Not too bad if I had trained for it but alas…that didn’t happen. I ran twice in preparation for it. a mile both times. Ironically, I finished 5 minutes faster last year and I trained for that one. I finished in 40 minutes (a 11.4 minute mile). Not bad. But wow am I sore today. My lower back and my thighs feel it the most. My goal is to continue to run/walk. Bn wants to do it too. Maybe between the 2 of us, we can push each other to keep working out.

I have discovered that the phrase “patience is a virtue” is really annoying. And that I have no patience. You know what it is like when you are expecting something but have to wait. Especially when you are really excited about it. well that’s where I am right now. I love surprises but I’m better off when I don’t know anything about them. like presents for example, I don’t want to know what I am getting. I don’t want any clues. Unfortunately and fortunately this time, I have clues and it is making it very hard for me to be patient. So wish me luck on my quest to find my patience. Haven’t found it yet but I am still searching for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home