What a week. I actually sang karaoke. Did it pretty well too. At least for an amateur with no training other than high school choir. It was fun. But only because I sang a song that I knew well.
Last weekend was my sister’s wedding shower in Michigan. It was fun. I knew everyone. My aunt and cousin’s were there. Along with a bunch of my sisters friends and some of my friends. There weren’t any games!!!! Yeah!!! I hate games at a shower. My family and the bridesmaids then went out to dinner with us. Overall it was a nice weekend.
We also got to try out my sister’s hair style for the wedding. She is pretty easy to please. She brought in pictures from magazines and they did it just like she wanted. I can’t believe that it is only 6 weeks until her wedding. But we have another shower (couples) and a bachelorette party to make it through first.
I taught my last class in our 6-week relaxation training class. Overall it went really well. I am very happy with the outcome. My only thing that I want to change for next time is the location. I’m hoping to rent space at the church across the street from us. They rent out space for yoga so I am hoping that they will rent out the space for relaxation training. We’ll see. The first thing I want to get done first is to set up our website. I came up with a concept today but now need to put it in webspeak. Hopefully it will be up and running by next week.
Last weekend was my sister’s wedding shower in Michigan. It was fun. I knew everyone. My aunt and cousin’s were there. Along with a bunch of my sisters friends and some of my friends. There weren’t any games!!!! Yeah!!! I hate games at a shower. My family and the bridesmaids then went out to dinner with us. Overall it was a nice weekend.
We also got to try out my sister’s hair style for the wedding. She is pretty easy to please. She brought in pictures from magazines and they did it just like she wanted. I can’t believe that it is only 6 weeks until her wedding. But we have another shower (couples) and a bachelorette party to make it through first.
I taught my last class in our 6-week relaxation training class. Overall it went really well. I am very happy with the outcome. My only thing that I want to change for next time is the location. I’m hoping to rent space at the church across the street from us. They rent out space for yoga so I am hoping that they will rent out the space for relaxation training. We’ll see. The first thing I want to get done first is to set up our website. I came up with a concept today but now need to put it in webspeak. Hopefully it will be up and running by next week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home