Mitten's Journal

Friday, April 08, 2005

So I did it…..i had my first class that I taught for relaxation training. It went pretty well overall. The good thing is that some of the things that I missed or need to clarify more can be covered in the next class. Of course, I am more critical of how I did than the participants. One of the girls that I didn’t know even asked if we had other classes lined up so that she could tell her friends about it. this is such a good feeling. I was nervous when I was doing this but it got easier. I just need to relax myself and teach it the way I feel comfortable. I spent too much time worrying about how I was sounding and what my instructor was thinking. I need to just teach it the way that I feel comfortable and get the feedback from H afterwards.

I also need to stop beating myself up when I forget about things. H will cover the things I miss so no worries there.

Overall….it was a successful class and I’m glad it is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home