Ok…I’m getting really bad at updating this again. I have had so much homework lately for my relaxation training that all of my spare computer time has been for that. I have been writing up plans for the classes that I am going to be teaching. There is so much to learn. I didn’t realize how much I still needed to learn. It will take some time but I will get there. It is helping that I have a class to teach. I am able to focus on learning the things for that class instead of learning everything. My instructor will be teaching it with me so when I get into areas where I am not sure about things, she will step in.
Ben and I went to Orlando for the weekend. It was so nice to see Susan and her family. Andrew is growing so big. He is 20 months old. And he calls me Aunt. Gotta love that!!! He wasn’t nervous around us at all.
Bashbaby watched Oreo for me again. Thank you!!! She is so good with him.
Another friend was on the radio 3 times this week with her music. It was so cool to hear. Great job.
Work has been work…no better, no worse.
Ben and I went to Orlando for the weekend. It was so nice to see Susan and her family. Andrew is growing so big. He is 20 months old. And he calls me Aunt. Gotta love that!!! He wasn’t nervous around us at all.
Bashbaby watched Oreo for me again. Thank you!!! She is so good with him.
Another friend was on the radio 3 times this week with her music. It was so cool to hear. Great job.
Work has been work…no better, no worse.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home