So the bathroom saga continues. The leak is all fixed….yeah!!! but now we have to figure out what to do for the damage to my unit. I am trying to find out what the association will pay for and what they won’t. I have already decided that I am going to redo the room to a certain level since it won’t cost that much more to finish it up. I think the association will have to pay for replacing the ceiling and the wall with the mirror and sink. They will also have to pay for removal of the mirror, vanity, and sink and reinstalling it. so I am thinking that I may buy a new mirror and vanity (the sink is still being questioned). I am also probably going to have the 2 side walls taken down too. The association may have to pay for that if there is mold behind them…otherwise it is all my cost. I am also thinking of putting in a glass door on the tub. Hopefully this will make the bathroom seem larger. I may also put on a new door. The current one wouldn’t really fit in with the new bathroom look. So my goal this weekend is to cost out all the things that I would need done. The guy who is going to do this work says it would take him about 4 days to complete and that he can start next week. Now all I have to do is wait to find out if the association will approve his initial quote for the work needed.
And I am still waiting to hear back from the company. I hate waiting (sound familiar bashbaby???) one thing that makes me feel better is knowing that they liked me and if the jobs that they are quoting now don’t come though, I think they will still keep me in mind for the future. Still crossing fingers….
And I am still waiting to hear back from the company. I hate waiting (sound familiar bashbaby???) one thing that makes me feel better is knowing that they liked me and if the jobs that they are quoting now don’t come though, I think they will still keep me in mind for the future. Still crossing fingers….

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home