Mitten's Journal
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
well...we're back and had a great time. i will write more later. right now i have a bunch of work to catch up on....yippee!!!
posted by mitten at
1:21 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
All about me.
About Me
Name:
mitten
View my complete profile
Links
Google News
Previous
T minus 3 days and counting....
Denied again!!! I have tried for the 5 times in a...
5 days and counting until vacation!!!! I can’t wa...
I actually have homework for my relaxation trainin...
Holy cow batman…we got some snow…. We actually go...
There is something that I really don’t understand....
Why is it that some people who are religious feel ...
I started on a euchre league last night. My sis a...
I can’t believe how cold it is outside (-15 deg F ...
One of my closest friends lives in Florida. The t...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home