Mitten's Journal

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I started on a euchre league last night. My sis and I are playing. It was really fun. The guys we played against were cool. We lost but not by much. Lost 3 games to 2 but point wise we had 41 and they had 44.

Then Julie and I were able to talk wedding stuff. Haven’t done that in a while. I love being able to help her out where I can. I am really excited about her wedding. But before we can get there….we have 3 showers and a bachelorette party. Somehow I am hosting 2 of the showers and the bachelorette party. I don’t mind helping out but I pretty much suck at planning this kind of stuff. Luckily the couples shower that the bridesmaids are throwing, some of the other bridesmaids are excited about planning so that will help. The one that I will be doing the most for is the one I am hosting with my mom. The good thing there is that we are going to have a luncheon at a pizza place. So that helps with the planning.

I’m just not that good at planning these things. So I am going to leave the main planning up to others and help out where they need me.

We get to go shopping for bridesmaid dresses this weekend. I really hope we find something. I know that she is getting stressed about this one. Of course the fact that one of the bridesmaids is going to be 8 months pregnant at the wedding was complicating things. But she decided to find dresses for everyone else and then find a dress for the pregnant one that is similar.

Ben and I leave for our cruise in less than 3 weeks. I can’t wait to go to warm weather!!!! Speaking of that…bashbaby….can you watch Oreo from Feb 5th (starting early in the morning) thru Feb 13th (in the evening)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home