Wednesday night we went to a holiday party for the volunteers of the runaway hotline. It was a great time. there was this amazing cabaret singer. She performs at Joey’s Brickhouse on Belmont near Racine every Friday evening. Their name is Amy and Freddy (her accompanist). They sing a song named Boobs. What more reason could you need for going to see a singing act than the fact that they sing a song called Boobs.
I helped set up this party and was very happy at how well it turned out. So now I will be helping with more of the committees at the hotline. I needed a break from working on the lines and this is a way for me to stay involved. Plus it is fun.
Tonight ben and I have his company holiday party so I am taking a half day today. Yeah, that means I can leave right now. Wait a minute…if I can leave, why I am writing my blogs now????? So I will sign off and write more later.
I helped set up this party and was very happy at how well it turned out. So now I will be helping with more of the committees at the hotline. I needed a break from working on the lines and this is a way for me to stay involved. Plus it is fun.
Tonight ben and I have his company holiday party so I am taking a half day today. Yeah, that means I can leave right now. Wait a minute…if I can leave, why I am writing my blogs now????? So I will sign off and write more later.

1 Comments:
amy and freddy are good friends with a lot of people i went to school with. i used to hear them at voltaire. they are fantastic performers, and the best people. glad you got to hear them perform!
erika
By
Anonymous, at 7:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home