I found this great website for when you are feeling down... Click here and then type in your first name.
so I survived karaoke...and I even sang (Fever by Peggy Lee). There is a tape of it too. Scary. I did ok. 2 of my friends even got up to swing dance during it. this was great since it took the spotlight somewhat off of me. then ben went up to sing Simply irresistible to me. About 15 people showed up. Pretty good for a Tuesday night. Thank you to all who helped me celebrate my bday. It is nice to know that my friends care that much about me to deal with coming out on a Tuesday night. In the future though...I really need to remember that I have to wake up at 6am and that I should probably leave the bar before 1am. 4 hours sleep is not enough to function at work the next day.
I can't believe that next week is thanksgiving all ready. Especially since the weather has been so warm. We have a high of 60 today. I love it!!!!
so I survived karaoke...and I even sang (Fever by Peggy Lee). There is a tape of it too. Scary. I did ok. 2 of my friends even got up to swing dance during it. this was great since it took the spotlight somewhat off of me. then ben went up to sing Simply irresistible to me. About 15 people showed up. Pretty good for a Tuesday night. Thank you to all who helped me celebrate my bday. It is nice to know that my friends care that much about me to deal with coming out on a Tuesday night. In the future though...I really need to remember that I have to wake up at 6am and that I should probably leave the bar before 1am. 4 hours sleep is not enough to function at work the next day.
I can't believe that next week is thanksgiving all ready. Especially since the weather has been so warm. We have a high of 60 today. I love it!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home