I was offered the most amazing gift from a friend of mine. She knows how much oreo means to me and also knows that the money that I am spending on him is really starting to hurt me. So she offered to pay for some of my visits to a specialist for him to try a new method of controlling his allergies. She did some research on it and found that acupuncture might work for oreo. I have been looking into taking oreo to a vet dermatologist but that will be very expensive and it probably won’t show any improvement for at least a year. Whereas, the acupuncture is supposed to help within a few visits (assuming that it works). Plus overall it will be cheaper. I was so impressed with this gift…even though she knows that she doesn’t have to do it, she apparently won’t take no for an answer. Thank you!!!!
My sister and I went out to dinner on Sunday for my bday. We went to a Moroccan restaurant where they had a belly dancing show. It was so much fun. The food and wine were amazing too!!!! The dancer had the best figure. She had all the right curves plus she wasn’t a stick. It was refreshing to see someone embrace their curves instead of hiding them.
I am so happy that we have a short week. I could handle a 3 day week all the time. my friend went to that a couple of years ago when she had her 2nd child. She is really glad with her decision. Now I don’t have the kids as an excuse to do it but I would still love it.
Of course it looks like it is going to be snowing/rainy/windy just in time for us to drive 3 hours to Muskegon, MI to visit my parents. Why is it that the weather always has to turn bad just in time for traveling for the holidays?? I know we have been lucky this year but I was just hoping the luck would last a little longer.
My sister and I went out to dinner on Sunday for my bday. We went to a Moroccan restaurant where they had a belly dancing show. It was so much fun. The food and wine were amazing too!!!! The dancer had the best figure. She had all the right curves plus she wasn’t a stick. It was refreshing to see someone embrace their curves instead of hiding them.
I am so happy that we have a short week. I could handle a 3 day week all the time. my friend went to that a couple of years ago when she had her 2nd child. She is really glad with her decision. Now I don’t have the kids as an excuse to do it but I would still love it.
Of course it looks like it is going to be snowing/rainy/windy just in time for us to drive 3 hours to Muskegon, MI to visit my parents. Why is it that the weather always has to turn bad just in time for traveling for the holidays?? I know we have been lucky this year but I was just hoping the luck would last a little longer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home