Mitten's Journal

Thursday, December 02, 2004

It’s amazing to me how it feels so good to find someone else’s mistake. I have been making a lot of silly errors over the last month or so basically because I don’t want to be working on the stuff that I am working. So I am missing really silly things. I am finally motivated to do a better job and that is what I am doing. I was able to prove myself today. It really is a good feeling. Our customer sent us a new release to a drawing that we have to meet. This drawing was done by our competition. So I pulled up the earlier revision to compare it to the latest revision. And I found a major mistake that they did. I shouldn’t call it a mistake though. It was on purpose and “against the rules” so to speak. I wouldn’t feel so good if I found a mistake that someone accidentally did but this was on purpose so I feel good calling them on it. Our customer was pissed at them. Basically on the new revision, they made changes and wrote them down as being from the old revision. Not allowed. And I found it!!!! Yeah me.

My cleaning lady is at my place today…I love coming home to a clean place that I didn’t have to clean. She is my new best friend. The best part is that she actually cleans things the way that I want her to. In fact in some ways she cleans things better than I ever did. I never thought I would hire a cleaning person but it is so worth it if you can do it. I only have her come by once a month so it isn’t too expensive. I should probably have her come by every other week but I just can’t afford that right now. Oreo isn’t too fond of her though. Just think…every time she comes by, she uses the vacuum cleaner and broom…he hates those things.

Anyway…I get to see my friend’s show tonight so overall this is and will continue to be a good day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home