Mitten's Journal

Monday, January 31, 2005

5 days and counting until vacation!!!! I can’t wait. This week already seems long.

I have it all set for bashbaby to watch Oreo. I am so glad that she is willing to do that for me. Makes my life so much easier. The hard part about having a cat that needs insulin shots 2 times a day is finding someone willing to stay at your place and watch him. Thank you again bashbaby!!!

I have so much to do before leaving on my cruise. I have officially started my lists. I usually don’t do that until later in the week but Ben has wanted to know what we need to get that he got me thinking about it. I hate planning ahead for vacations. But it will be worth it once we get there.

This past weekend was pretty nice but I realized that I really can’t spend much time in a bar that is smoky any more. Saturday night, we went to a party for a friend who turned 30. I spent all day Sunday and into today suffering for that one. My lungs actually hurt. Why can’t Chicago pass the law banning smoking in public places, bars included!!! It sucks to come home and have to take a shower to get rid of the smell. It was worse when my hair was long. But it still sucks now. If I don’t wash my hair then my pillow smells like smoke when I wake up. I am so lucky that most if not all of my friends are non-smokers. It seems strange to me to go to a party now where someone is smoking. But the bars are a different story. It just sucks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home