Mitten's Journal

Friday, January 21, 2005

There is something that I really don’t understand. Why do women wear shoes/boots with really thin and tall heels when there is snow on the ground? There was a lady on the bus this morning who was wearing them. It is supposed to snow 10-12 inches starting this evening. Now maybe these women don’t watch the weather in the morning. I guess that could be an excuse…but there was still a bunch of snow and ice on the sidewalk this morning and that is before we get the snow. In other words, they should have known that those shoes were a bad idea. I guess I shouldn’t care since I’m not the one who has to deal with it but I just don’t get it.

I have finally started training for my walk up the Hancock. I think I will be fine. I just have to remember to start out really slow. Then I will be fine. I still have 5 weeks to train.

This weekend is so busy. Dinner with friends tonight, go and watch my friend’s band, bridesmaid dress shopping tomorrow, and 2 birthday parties tomorrow night. It is really nice having friends who want to spend time with us but I just wish it was more spread out.

Have a safe weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home