I am tired of filling in test requests. I have over a 100 to do and only have 48 done. The hard part is paying attention. These requests are all very similar with just slight variations between them. I need to take my time to make sure that I don’t do them wrong. So I have to take breaks periodically and wake up. I am not complaining though. At least it is better than Monday when I didn’t have any work to do. That makes a day just drag. So this is definitely better.
I am also having a hard time not getting excited about my “tour” at that company on Saturday. I have no idea what it is all about and don’t want to get my hopes up but it is hard not to. I want out of here so bad but I don’t want to take a job just to get out of here. I might end up in a worse situation. I have part of my brain jumping up and down at the prospect of a new job and the other side is screaming sit down. My anxiety has been high this week. It’s good that I have my session with Helene tonight.
After Helene’s session, I have a contractor coming out to look at the water damage in my bathroom. I am very curious how bad it is. There is a part of me who wants the walls to have to come down. If that happens, then I can redo my bathroom. Something I have wanted to do anyway.
I am also having a hard time not getting excited about my “tour” at that company on Saturday. I have no idea what it is all about and don’t want to get my hopes up but it is hard not to. I want out of here so bad but I don’t want to take a job just to get out of here. I might end up in a worse situation. I have part of my brain jumping up and down at the prospect of a new job and the other side is screaming sit down. My anxiety has been high this week. It’s good that I have my session with Helene tonight.
After Helene’s session, I have a contractor coming out to look at the water damage in my bathroom. I am very curious how bad it is. There is a part of me who wants the walls to have to come down. If that happens, then I can redo my bathroom. Something I have wanted to do anyway.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home