Funny things are happening. I found out that when I was out of the office for 2 days last week that my boss was wondering if I was at an interview. Then all of a sudden today, I was asked to be on a team to help with a problem. Well, either I am doing better in their eyes or they are worried about losing me. I think I am guessing it is because they are afraid of losing me. I find this very amusing. Either way…it is nice to have something to do besides filling out paperwork for someone else. I don’t mind doing that to help out but after a while it gets dull.
The bathroom is coming along. It is all working at least. Now I just have to paint, buy and install a new light fixture, and wait for the new countertop and sink to be installed (it had to be special ordered so it will be at least 3 weeks). I’ll be glad when it is done.
The bathroom is coming along. It is all working at least. Now I just have to paint, buy and install a new light fixture, and wait for the new countertop and sink to be installed (it had to be special ordered so it will be at least 3 weeks). I’ll be glad when it is done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home