I love spring but I hate it when it is taken away. We get a taste of it on Sunday…what a great day to be out walking around…I even sat on my back deck and read a book. Oreo sat out there with me and took a nap. Funny…he didn’t even care that there were a bunch of birds in the area talking to him. He was very content to just lay there and enjoy the weather. Then comes Monday….with the temps dropping from the 50’s to the 30’s. that sucked!!! I really hate it when that happens. I guess I should look at the bright side of things and enjoy the fact that we had a nice day and that it was on a weekend when I could enjoy it. so I will try to look at it that way instead of looking at the fact that it is really fricken cold now!!!!
My bathroom is getting started much sooner than expected. I’m glad and anxious at the same time. I just have a general idea of what I want to do in there. So I will be deciding as they do the work. Kind of freaky. But it will all be good in the end (I hope).
We are setting up another set of relaxation classes. So if anyone is interested in classes on Saturday mornings starting in April, let me know.
And one last thing….ben and I went to see Aural Real Talent (Kitty’s play) on Friday. It was really good. We had a great time. so if you get a chance, go and see it. it is only playing this Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday so go now.
My bathroom is getting started much sooner than expected. I’m glad and anxious at the same time. I just have a general idea of what I want to do in there. So I will be deciding as they do the work. Kind of freaky. But it will all be good in the end (I hope).
We are setting up another set of relaxation classes. So if anyone is interested in classes on Saturday mornings starting in April, let me know.
And one last thing….ben and I went to see Aural Real Talent (Kitty’s play) on Friday. It was really good. We had a great time. so if you get a chance, go and see it. it is only playing this Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday so go now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home