Oh my….it is really hard for me to stay awake when I take Benedryl. But if I don’t take it right now, I will be in such pain. So I will live with the fighting to stay awake instead of the pain. Sinuses suck!!! I’m just glad they only hit me bad during this time of year. I am just having such a hard time focusing on work. Of course that could have nothing to do with the medicine and everything to do with not wanting to be here. but the medicine isn’t helping matters.
My weekend was pretty good. I was able to relax quite a bit. Especially when the sinus meds kicked in. I did get some painting done on the bathroom. Our counter is being installed tomorrow and I have the day off for it. then we can actually finish the painting. Maybe we will finish it before the den is completely finished. We are 95% done there but can’t quite finish the last part.
My weekend was pretty good. I was able to relax quite a bit. Especially when the sinus meds kicked in. I did get some painting done on the bathroom. Our counter is being installed tomorrow and I have the day off for it. then we can actually finish the painting. Maybe we will finish it before the den is completely finished. We are 95% done there but can’t quite finish the last part.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home