Mitten's Journal

Monday, May 16, 2005

I got flowers from my sis. She sent them to work with a note thanking me for helping with her wedding and telling me that she loved me. What a wonderful gift!! That made my day. I got roses and lilies and the lilies are orange!! I love orange flowers.

This weekend was quite busy. Bn and I finished painting the bathroom. We painted it in 2 shades of green. The dark green is the accent color that we painted on the small wall behind the mirror, the back of the door, an 8-inch border at the top, and 1.5-inch stripes every 18 inches. Sounds kind of crazy but overall it is nice. Plus it makes our little bathroom seem bigger. We also bought our shower curtain and bath rug. We were able to put up the towel racks too. Now all we have to do is touch up some of the paint and get a new toilet seat. Then we are done!!! So nice.

We also took oreo to the vet for acupuncture (sorry bashbaby that you didn’t get to go this time but I will bring you next time). thanks for the idea though. It went pretty well. He was surprisingly good. He even let the vet pet him and only growled a little bit. Right now we are going to try and fix his allergy problem with herbs and a detoxing of his system. This was also recommended on a bunch of different websites for cats who have rodent ulcers (the type of allergies that he gets). Plus we did one treatment of acupuncture. He took well to it. and he seemed more calm over the weekend. I have no idea if this will work or not but the herbs and detoxing is pretty inexpensive so what the heck. If this works then maybe we can start addressing the weight issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home