Mitten's Journal

Friday, July 29, 2005

ahhhhhh

I really need to get out of this place. It is just not healthy for me any more. I am going home with headaches. My relaxation is helping but I have been kind of slacking on it. I am going to have a really long practice tonight.

I have been testing parts all week and just found out that the testing is invalid. So we get to repeat all of it. so irritating. Plus we don’t have a fix for the problem yet. And of course this testing needed to be done ASAP. So I set up for 2 of our interns to work Saturday to help us out….but now I found out that either an engineer has to be there or someone from the lab to babysit them. so stupid. They are the ones doing a lot of the testing and they are the ones who have the time to be here. but now I may either have to find a way to be here or talk someone else into it.

Anyway….the rest of life is going fine and I have some leads at some new jobs so cross your fingers that something pans out soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home