Mitten's Journal

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

which do you want first...the good news or the bad news?

So things are going good and things are continuing to be bad…it all depends on which part of my life I am talking about.

The good…the wedding plans are still going strong. We have some things to do such as find a rabbi, find hotels to block rooms at, find a photographer, find a florist, and design our save the date cards.

Another good…I had an interview with a recruiter last night. Now this is not for a particular job but he will help me find one. They like interview the people that they are putting out there with potential companies. I like this because it feels like they are placing more emphasis on the process on me. They now know what I am like and will work with me to find a good match. We will see over the next few weeks how that pans out. Everyone cross their fingers.

Ok…more good….i just got a call from a different guy at the same recruiting agency. He also got my resume off monster and called. I asked if he knew the first guy and he did. He said that he would talk to the first guy and get back to me. This sounds good to me since 2 people at the same company saw my resume and want to work with me.

Even more good news…I got a call from a company and set up an interview for Monday morning. Bad part, it is in Des Plaines. I figure I will go and use it to work on my interviewing skills. Plus if they want me, I can use that to maybe get the recruiters to work harder.

Bad news…no time now but the bad news has been reduced to a small thing with all the good news. So I will just go with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home