Mitten's Journal

Monday, January 09, 2006

so much to do...

So we did a lot of wedding planning this weekend. Mostly having to do with the invitations. Looks like we have figured them out. Or I should say that ben has figured them out. He spent a ton of time this weekend designing them. I found out that the best thing for me to do is leave him alone to design them. Then he will come out and ask my opinion. I am very happy with the design and how it is going. We spent a lot of time at the paper source deciding on the colors that we wanted to go with. I think more earth tones. But we will see how it all pans out.

Then we spent time buying things for my car. I needed all those safety things like jumper cables, first aid kit, and fire extinguisher.

My sister went with me so that I could have a makeup trial. I was very pleased with how it turned out. So was Julie. So that is one more check off my list of things to do.

I really need to start looking into my jewelry and shoes. Plus all those random things that I should just get done now. Garter, hair clips, etc. it is so amazing to me all these details that are needed for just one day. Don’t get me wrong; I am really excited about it. And am enjoying the process. It is just a little much at times.

We have our food tasting this Thursday. I can’t wait for that one.

As for my job, things are still going well here. I actually have some geometry calculations to do today. They shouldn’t be too bad. We’ll see. There is one part that will be a little tricky to figure out. But I think it will be do-able.

I did hear from my friend today. Her dog passed away last night. She has had him for 13 years. I still remember what he was like when she first brought him home. I’m sorry that she and her family have to go through this, but I think it was the best for Talley. She has been dealing with tumors and cancer for a while now and is now at peace. I wish them the strength to get through this rough time.

2 Comments:

  • oh darlin'...

    Good to hear everything is going so well... you let me know ifyou need any help!

    Or let me know when you guys are coming out to Fizz.

    By Blogger nuprin, at 12:27 PM  

  • we will definitely let you know if we need any help or if we are coming out to Fizz.

    things have been kind of crazy with the new job and planning the wedding but we will try.

    By Blogger mitten, at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home