Mitten's Journal

Friday, April 21, 2006

Check the side bar.... --->

I have finally added my friend’s to my blog…see to the right….

There is one that I have to point out. If you ever have some time to kill and want some interesting reading….check out My World Traveling Friends link. These are a couple of friends of my sisters. They are 2 months into a 15 month trip around the world. They have saved all of one of their incomes for a couple of years now planning for this. The first part of the trip has been in South America. Their adventures are very interesting and detailed. I have told them that they should make it into a travel book later.

Another one is ben’s “House of Ben” blog. He is pretty entertaining to read. Such a silly boy!!!

We have our couples shower tonight. Bowling is fun. I’m excited about it since it will just be a big party and that is always a good thing.

Still waiting for some replies to our wedding. We will probably have call some people this weekend. Once we know about that, we can put together the place cards and seating charts. Other than that, we are doing great. We are in the home stretch. I’m getting really excited about the wedding. I can’t wait to celebrate with everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home