cold shower
Funny thing happened yesterday…at least I thought it was funny. Ben…doesn’t necessarily agree. He played ultimate Frisbee and like normal, came home to take a shower. Now is when the funny part begins. No hot water. Of course the last thing that you want to do after working out and having sore muscles is to take a cold shower. And I do mean cold. He was perfectly willing to wait until later to take the shower but I didn’t think my nose could handle it. So I made him clean up. He decided to warm up water on the stove and take a bath. This didn’t work so well because it would take forever to fill the tub and by the time it was full, the water would be cool again. So he filled it a little with cold water and then we poured 3 stock pots of boiling water in the tub. This barely put a dent in the cold. So I kept heating water and he kept trying to wash off. We finally figured out that it was best if I would warm the water up to a tolerable level and then pour it directly on him. In the process...I got soaked. Overall it was funny to watch. He said that if we could make it through that then we were definitely ready for marriage.
Luckily for me, the hot water was fixed by this morning.
Luckily for me, the hot water was fixed by this morning.

1 Comments:
^___^ Thanks for the smile babe - I loved it.
By
Anonymous, at 6:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home