Mitten's Journal

Monday, April 17, 2006

Check...Check...Check

So things are getting checked off our list.

The programs are all printed and assembled….check.

The favors are all done…..check

List of must have photos….check

Pick up dress from alterations….check

It’s all coming together. I’m still having fun. We have our couple’s shower this Friday and the bachelor/bachelorette parties the following weekend. It’s so exciting.

I did have one disappointment though. I have been waiting to find out if my cousins/aunt/uncle are coming or not. I only have 4 cousins so it is a big deal if they don’t come. Well I found out that one of my cousins and his wife/kids are not coming. They have other “obligations”. I thought we were close and it hurts that they can’t make it. Maybe there is a good reason but the reply card didn’t explain it. It just hurts to know that they won’t be there. I am still waiting to hear from my 3 other cousins and my aunt and uncle so we will see.

Just to explain some things…and to make myself seem a little selfish, my uncle has been diagnosed with prostate cancer recently. So I know they are dealing with that. And it is a big deal. He has been doing well on the medicine that he is on but it is a concern. I just wish they would reply and if they have to change their reply due to medical issues, we would understand.

Anyway…I will just have to wait and see when they send in their reply card.

BTW…the reply cards are due this Friday so if you still need to send it in…try to do it soon. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home