Mitten's Journal

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Recovering...

I have wanted to write for a while. Most people who read this know about what has been happening. So I’m not going to go into the details. We lost our baby. It was hard. The hardest thing we have ever gone through. I would never wish this on anyone. The good thing (if you can call it good) is that the baby took all our decisions away from us. She never would have survived. And so she passed away on her own before we had any procedures done. This has made things easier to deal with emotionally. It wasn’t up to us.

At this point everything that we have heard for the future is positive and that is what we are focusing on. We were able to get pregnant easily the first time and I was able to carry the baby for 21 weeks without problems. These things will hopefully help us in the future.

I do have to say what an amazing husband I have. He has been the most wonderful supportive person I know.

I also want to again thank all of our friends and family who have really supported us in every way possible.

Overall we are doing well. We have good days and bad ones. The good thing is that every bad day is less bad than the one before it. Plus the good days are much more common than the bad ones.

Again, thank all of you!!!

1 Comments:

  • OOOOuch!

    So sorry to hear that. I have friends who just went through the same ordeal, I can only imagine the emotional distress.

    I hope you are ok and wish you success on take two.

    By Blogger CTodd, at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home